Activities and Excursions
- Guided Mayong Trekking
- Munduk waterfalls
- Volcano twin lakes: Danau Tamblingan, Danau Buyan
- Sunrise Dolphin Spotting at in a traditional boat from your own beach
- Swimming and snorkeling Kundalini Beach Reef (video)
- Scuba Diving (courses and dives), pick up service
- Visit day or night market Seririt
- Git Git Waterfall
- Para Ulun Danu Bratan, Bedugul (water temple)
- Bedugul Botanic Gardens
- Spa- massage, in villa service
- Yoga / Meditation
- Buddhist temple Vihara
- Menjangan island, scuba diving and snorkling
- Golf at 18 holes beautiful Bali Handara Golf course
- Krishna watersports at 15 minutes drive
- Swimming paradise at 15 minutes
- Mount Batur Volcano trekking
- Visit Local Ceremonies: ask staff
‘Yon’s tours’ by our driver Yon (transport and information)
Buleleng Tour (max. 8 hours)
Munduk waterfall, Twinlake view, Monkey forest, Ulun Danu Beratan temple, lunch, coffee plantation and spices, botanical garden or traditional fruit market.
Kinitamani Tour (max. 10 hours)
Old Harbour buleleng, Meduwe karang temple, Batur lake, lunch and Batur volcano view, ulun danu Batur temple.
Ubud Tour (max. 10 hours)
Bali Birdpark, celuk silversmith, Goa gajah temple, lunch, Ubud traditional market, Ubud royal palace.
Pupuan Tour (max. 8 hours)
Kekeran rice field view, Pupuan, Bunut bolong, Soka beach, lunch, Belimbing rice terrace.
Tahah Lot Tour (max. 10 hours)
Gesing giant tree, Tanah lot temple, lunch, Bali butterfly park.
City Singaradja Tour (max. 7 hours)
Berdikari traditional weaving, traditional market, Beji temple, Museum Buleleng, Gedong Kertya, lunch, Buddhist temple, Hot Springs Banjar.
Permuteran Tour (max. 7 hours)
Atlas pearl, Melanting temple, Pulaki temple, Pabean temple, lunch, Turtle hatchery.
Admire the early morning volcano lakes
Experience local ceremonies
Fall in love with the beauty of Bali