Activities and excursions
- Guided Mayong Trekking
- Munduk waterfalls
- Volcano twin lakes: Danau Tamblingan, Danau Buyan
- Dolphin safari at sunset, in a fishermans boat from your own beach
- Swimming and snorkeling Kundalini Beach Reef (video)
- Scuba Diving (courses and dives), pick up service
- Visit day or night market Seririt
- Git Git Waterfall
- Para Ulun Danu Bratan, Bedugul (water temple)
- Bedugul Botanic Gardens
- Spa- massage, in villa service
- Yoga / Meditation
- Buddhist temple Vihara
- Menjangan island, scuba diving and snorkling
- Golf at 18 holes beautiful Bali Handara Golf course
- Krishna watersports at 15 minutes drive
- Swimming paradise at 15 minutes
- Mount Batur Volcano trekking
- Visit Local Ceremonies: ask staff
‘Yon’s tours’ by our driver Yon (transport and information)
BULELENG TOUR (max. 8 hours)
Munduk waterfall, Twinlake view, Monkey forest, Ulun Danu Beratan temple, lunch, coffee plantation and spices, botanical garden or traditional fruit market.
KINTAMANI TOUR (max. 10 hours):
Old Harbour buleleng, Meduwe karang temple, Batur lake, lunch and Batur volcano view, ulun danu Batur temple.
UBUD TOUR (max. 10 hours):
Bali Birdpark, celuk silversmith, Goa gajah temple, lunch, Ubud traditional market, Ubud royal palace.
PUPUAN TOUR (max. 8 hours):
Kekeran rice field view, Pupuan, Bunut bolong, Soka beach, lunch, Belimbing rice terrace.
TANAH LOT TOUR (max. 10 hours): Gesing giant tree, Tanah lot temple, lunch, Bali butterfly park.
CITY TOUR (max. 7 hours):
Berdikari traditional weaving, traditional market, Beji temple, Museum Buleleng, Gedong Kertya, lunch, Buddhist temple, Hot Springs Banjar.
PEMUTERAN TOUR (max. 7 hours):
Atlas pearl, Melanting temple, Pulaki temple, Pabean temple, lunch, Turtle hatchery.
Bali trekking: cultural experience and jungle adventure
Admire the early morning volcano lakes
Experience local ceremonies
Fall in love with the beauty of Bali
Check availability and book now
The Kundalini Beach houses are the perfect choice for an unforgettable stay for you and your family. Gorgeous surroundings, fine cuisine, luxurious villas and everything else Bali has to offer will contribute to an unbelievable experience.