Pricing and conditions
Base rate per night
|€ 150||€ 180||€ 230|
Extra (> 2p) per person / per night
These rates exclude the standard 10% government tax
|€ 10||€ 10||€ 10|
Low/Mid/High Season dates
|10-1 to 1-4||2-4 to 30-6||1-7 to 4-9|
|1-11 to 15-12||5-9 to 31-10||16-12 to 9-1|
- For bookings 7 nights or longer 10% discount on the rental price
- For bookings 10 nights or longer pick up from the airport or elsewhere on Bali by our driver
- Cleaning cost €50 per stay
- Minimum stay 3 nights
What is included?
- Exclusive rental of the villa: no other guests in your villa
- Service of staff 7 hours a day, 6 days a week. Overtime cook for a fee
- Our daily supervisor service. For emergencies: 7×24 hours
- Rental and tourist tax
- Bed linen
- Towels & bath towels (you do not need to bring them)
- Daily cleaning and final cleaning
- Your private laundry
- Security in the evening and night, from 4pm to 8am
- Water cooler with drinking water (free)
- Energy costs
- Free use of WIFI
- Kitchen with equipment
- Flat screen TV
- Bluetooth speaker compatible with all devices
- Use of library
- Baby cot and high chair
- Extra bed (max 2 per villa)
- Hair dryer
Reservation and booking
After receiving your request, you will receive a booking letter by e-mail with the information about the booking and an invoice for the prepayment of 25% of the total rental price. This prepayment must be paid within 2 days to make your booking final. The second payment (75%) must be paid 60 days before arrival.
We have strict payment rules. This means that in case of late prepayment (longer than 2 days) the villa will be released for rental again.
Travelers who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid. If the cancellation is after this period thete will not be a refund possible.
We do not charge a deposit. Please report damage caused by you to our local supervisor.
By making the payment you indemnify the owners of the villas for all liability for personal damage or damage to goods during your stay.
We advise you to consider a good travel insurance.
1. If desired, the cook will ask you every day for your next menu. There is a menu in your beach house. You only pay for the shopping costs.
2. Smoking on the terraces / allowed outside, not inside.
3. No open fire / BBQ due to thatched roof fire hazard.
4. No noise after 22:00.
5. Report damage to the supervisor and pay compensation.
6. Our staff (cooks, housekeepers, gardeners and night security) is very committed to the villa and will do their utmost to make your stay unforgettable. We expect you to treat them with respect and give them the opportunity to perform their duties.
7. Environmentally conscious use of water and energy, only turn on air conditioning when you are in the room and doors and windows are closed. Air conditioning, lighting, fans off when you leave the room / space.
8. In and around your stay you will see and hear religious expressions: prayers, ceremonies of different religions. We ask you to respect this.