Pricing and conditions
What is included?
- Exclusive rental of the villa: no other guests in your villa
- Service of staff 7 hours a day, 6 days a week. Overtime cook for a fee
- Our daily supervisor service. For emergencies: 7×24 hours
- Security in the evening and night, from 4pm to 8am
- Fresh bed linen every 3 days
- Towels & beach towels change on demand
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, bodylotion
- Hair dryer
- Baby cot and high chair
- Extra bed (max 2 per villa)
- Daily cleaning/ house keeping
- Your private laundry and ironing
- Kitchen with equipment
- Tap with cold and warm drinking water
- Energy costs
- Free use of WIFI
- Flat screen TV
- Bluetooth speaker compatible with all devices
- Use of library
- Use of table tennis and ping pong set
- Use of badminton net and set
- Use of hammock
- Use of mobile sun beds
We take care of our people
For the most part, our staff of eight people and their families have been with us since 2011.
They feel a bit like family to us. They receive a fixed annual salary and health insurance. Also in Corona times.
We take care of our community
Every year we help the local community by supporting the Umeanyar Fund together with the mayor.
Usually this is for medical care or elderly care. We ourselves provide food packages for the people who are in need.
We take care of our environment
We employ a fantastic beach-man who cleans up rubbish that is on the beach every day.
His work is extremely important and in this way we help to keep nature and the coral reef, at our villa as clean as possible. We try not to use plastic.
We take care of the planet
We try to rent out as green as possible.
We ask our guests to help us with this by using energy and water consciously.
in Base rate per night
|€ 150||€ 180||€ 250|
Extra (> 2p) per person / per night
Low/Mid/High Season dates
|10-1 to 1-4||2-4 to 30-6||1-7 to 4-9|
|1-11 to 15-12||5-9 to 31-10||16-12 to 9-1|
- For bookings 7 nights or longer 10% discount on the rental price
- For bookings 10 nights or longer pick up from the airport or elsewhere on Bali by our driver
- End cleaning cost €50 per stay
- Minimum stay 3 nights / in high season 5 nights
Day Pass Kundalini Beach Houses
Relax, Refresh, Renew, Refuel & Recharge
- 9am to 5pm;
- direct private beach access
- coral-reef bring your snorkeling gear
- use of 50m2 swimming pool,
- towels, pool-beds
- 2150m2 tropical-garden, gazebo’s,
- tree-swing, hammock
- ping pong table, badminton set and net
- living room, veranda, kitchen,
- drinking water cold and hot,
- outdoor shower, toilet
- excluding the bedrooms and bathrooms.
- lunch on request.
- massage, wellness on request
- 4 pers IDR; 1.000.000
- 2 pers IDR; 500.000
Reservation and booking
After receiving your request, you will receive a booking letter by e-mail with the information about the booking and an invoice for the prepayment of 25% of the total rental price. This prepayment must be paid within 2 days to make your booking final. The second payment (75%) must be paid 60 days before arrival.
We have strict payment rules. This means that in case of late prepayment (longer than 2 days) the villa will be released for rental again.
Travelers who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid. If the cancellation is after this period there will not be a refund possible.
We do not charge a deposit. Please report damage caused by you to our local supervisor.
By making the payment you indemnify the owners of the villas for all liability for personal damage or damage to goods during your stay.
We advise you to consider a good travel insurance.
1. If desired, the cook will ask you every day for your next menu. There is a menu in your beach house. You only pay for the shopping costs.
2. Smoking on the terraces / outside allowed, not inside.
3. No open fire / BBQ due to thatched roof fire hazard.
4. No noise after 22:00.
5. Report damage to the supervisor and pay compensation.
6. Our staff (cooks, housekeepers, gardeners and night security) is very committed to the villa and will do their utmost to make your stay unforgettable. We expect you to treat them with respect and give them the opportunity to perform their duties.
7. Environmentally conscious use of water and energy, only turn on air conditioning when you are in the room and doors and windows are closed. Air conditioning, lighting, fans off when you leave the room/ space.
8. In and around your stay you will see and hear religious expressions: prayers, ceremonies of different religions. We ask you to respect this.